Looking for a new career opportunity?
Browse Jobs by
- Architecture/Interior Design
- BPO/Call Center
- Customer Service
- Environment/Waste Services
- Executive Management
- Food and Beverage
- Healthcare/ Medical Care
- High Technology
- Human Resources
- Industrial Products
- Internet/Online Media
- IT - Software/Information Processing
- Merchandising/Purchasing/Supply Chain
- Real Estate
- Securities & Trading
- Trading Firm
- Molding (Metal/Injection)
- Medical Equipment
- EC (E-Commerce)
- Ho Chi Minh
- Southern Vietnam
- Northern Vietnam
- Central Vietnam
- Other Vietnam
New Arrival Jobs
【N2 up】Sales Support800 USD ~ 1,500 USDHanoi
Nhân viên kỹ thuật và gia công cơ khí212,000 JPY ~ 212,000 JPYJapan
Assistant Manager / Manager of Purchasing Dept18,500,000 VND ~ 23,000,000 VNDDong Nai
QA/ QC Manager (Long duc, N3)20,700,000 USD ~ 25,000,000 USDDong Nai
Nhân viên bộ phận kiểm soát chất lượng sản xuất8,000,000 VND ~ 16,000,000 VNDHung Yen
1. Nhân viên bộ phận kiểm soát chất lượng nhà cung cấp8,000,000 VND ~ 16,000,000 VNDHung Yen
*Annual Statistic Report in 2019
What are Reeracoen services?
Reeracoen provides headhunting services. We support our client with recruiting suitable candidates for the vacancies in their companies. We also assist job seekers in finding and applying for their dream jobs.
Do Reeracoen's candidate have to pay any fee?
No, Reeracoen assists the candidates to apply for jobs from our client free of charge
Job opportunities with Reeracoen's client?
Reeracoen supports our clients in recruiting full-time employees and temporary staff (6-month or above contract). The candidate will sign a labor contract with our client.
We have a variety of job vacancies, ranging from staff level to management level in many industries.
What is Reeracoen's work process?
There are 3 steps:
- Step 1: Our advisor will contact our candidate for screening interviews to introduce suitable positions and get the their agreement to apply.
- Step 2: Reeracoen supports the candidate in completing their resume and sending it to our client.
- Step 3: We are responsible for getting final feedback from our client on the application and supporting the candidate's throughout recruitment processes, from sending the resume, setting interviews, to follow-up until the end of their probation.
What is Reeracoen’s confidentiality policy?