29 Jobs for Logistics found
Import & Export Assistant (N3 or EN/Nha Be)ID:1781110,000,000 VND ~ 18,000,000 VNDNha Be
Related to import and export activities
- Transport unit, customs, taxation, market, agency,
- Guidance of work department staff in functional units
- Conduct activities such as issuing import and export documents
- Import / export related business
Because of start-up company, there is few allowance, they want to make new allowance later
- Tet Bonus
- Transportation fee
- Lunch allowance
(- company dinner)
(- Housing allowance)
Logistics Staff (VSIP2, Binh Duong)ID:1579111,000,000 VND ~ 14,000,000 VNDBinh Duong
- In charge of all activities related to export Finished Goods to customers, logistics for export, customs clearance, customs liquidation of materials.
- Stay informed of changes and development and be well updated of delivery schedule.
- Follow up and feedback the abnormal order status to customer
- Endures that order filling processes and related record keeping and documentation are accurate
- Checks condition of materials and verifies goods
- Records shipments on daily log sheet
- Completes purchase orders
- Customs declaration and handling of customs inquiries
- Understand the customs laws, update new customs laws to management
- Make Export, customs liquidation, statistics, logistics Reports
- Directs and assigns personnel
- Other tasks assigned
- Salary will increase per year
(it depends on business activity of company and the completion duty of staff in that year)
- 13th Month Salary Bonus
(depends on business activity of company and the completion duty of staff in that year)
- Annual health check
- 12 Days Full Paid Leave A Year
- Social Security
- Business trip
- Supply cash each national holiday such as birthday
- Uniform allowance( 3 million VND per year to make their own uniform by themselves)
Chief accountant (N3 Advanced, Dist7, 20mil)ID:1765420,000,000 VND ~ 20,000,000 VNDDist 7
- Responsible for accounting for this company
- Making monthly financial statements using accounting software
- Transfer procedure creation and payment confirmation by internet banking
- Liquid cash management
- Business reports to accounting
- Making Red Invoice
- Communication with accounting consulting firm
- Meal allowance
- Tet bonus (1~1.5 month from gross salary)
- Insurance (follow Vietnamese low)
- Company's trip (once a 2 years)
- Have chance to go to Japan if a staff work in this company for 5 years
SALE MANAGER(FWD)ID:177361,500 USD ~ 2,000 USDDist 1
• Conduct sales planning and follow up in line with company sales targets, objectives and strategies.
• Close follow up with potential and existing customers to maintain, grow and secure more business.
• Achieve sales target set by management.
• Work closely with other departments within the company to provide a satisfying service to our customers
• Protect existing clients and company's benefit by complying policies and regulations.
• Complete the assigned job when required.
• Complete Company’s sales reporting requirements (to Senior Manager or higher level) in a timely manner.
• Adhere to Company’s standard profit margins and discount guidelines
• Build and maintain a strong client relationship.
• Conversion of sales leads into customers
• Develop and penetrate existing accounts (Retention and Development).
• Continually develop knowledge of Company’s products/services and general commercial awareness in order to provide the best possible solutions to the customers.
• Control all documentation and data relating to customer visits, agreements and terms of reference to ensure that customer information is maintained accurately in the customer database.
• Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
• Prepare reporting as needed
• Sales allowance: Business trip, transportation, telephone.
• Full social insurance and income tax according to Vietnam Labor Law.
• Incentive based on performance
• 13th month bonus; salary review every year.
• Working in a dynamic & friendly working environment.
• Training and career development opportunities.
Warehouse Supervisor(will be manager soon)ID:1749813,000,000 VND ~ 18,000,000 VNDDong Nai
- Responsible for management warehouse workers.
- Training warehouse workers
ex)Morning meeting only 5mins every working day
Instructions for organizing
Safety management (Subconstoracter workers are wearing a helmet? etc)
Checking what to do work today with everyone
- Check to process logistic stuff
ex)check the products before coming warehouse→Make it the right place in the warehouse→Enter and manage data
- Change & Run SOP standard depends on clients if it needs.
【There is Training for you】
- Japanese manager in Ho Chi Minh branch and Singapore manager in Singapore branch will be supported and teach rules you
- Transportation Fee
- Mobile communication Fee
- Meal Fee
- Overtime Fee
- 1 month bonus
Warehouse assistant (N2 Basic/Nha Be)ID:1765715,000,000 VND ~ 20,000,000 VNDNha Be
- Do and control in/out put material, product
- Control stock of material, product
- Receiving production plan, then check stock by document and actual, and coordinate with Purchasing to buy backing and material
- Support for leader
- Tet Bonus
- Transportation fee
- Lunch allowance
【倉庫管理アシスタント】大手物流企業！未経験・新卒歓迎！ID:176991,900 USD ~ 1,900 USDBac Ninh
Supply Chain management (Dist 9 / N2) ID:1770020,000,000 VND ~ 35,000,000 VNDDist 9
- Responsible for supporting and cooperate with another Supply chain staff
- Coordinate with vendor and customer in receiving bookings
- Check PO details and confirm booking to vendors
- Place booking with the carrier (Ocean/Air), prepare loading plan
- Issue invoice to shipper/vendors and settle payment to carriers
- Receive and check documents submitted by vendors before sending to consignee or uploading in system
- Update reports as requested by customers and supervisors
- Handle daily correspondence (emails/phone calls) from shippers and consignees, solve arising problems before/after shipment on board
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager
- Social allowance
- Annual leave
- Company trip
- Company party
- Japanese Allowance
- Position Allowance ++
- Business trip allowance
BPO director (Business Process Outsourcing)ID:176452,000 USD ~ 3,500 USDDist 9
Provide solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Provide leadership and guidance to BPO/ BPS including the scalability and profitability of operations.
Drive vision and strategy, road map, sales enablement/traction, and product lifecycle.
Responsible for driving successful delivery of outsourcing services and representing the organization to the outside market, including customers, partners, and analysts.
Responsible for creating strong working relationships and influence across leadership, product management, sales, marketing, engineering, and other functional groups to execute product strategy.
Understand customer business and determine the needs of the customers.
Research business opportunities and industry trend to create the strategies for BPO/BPS business.
Implement service offering with utilizing company own solutions/services or integrating evolving business solutions.
Generate detail execution plan for the delivery of the service and business operation.
Develop BPO partners to integrate service/solution and manage relationship.
Interacts with senior management levels at a client and within SDSA, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
Establish and maintain a professional, working and consultative relationships with customers, including C- level executives.
Work with functional teams to discuss issues and provide solutions related to service, and demand management.
- Health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for employees.
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: 5 days-off plus 4,000,000 VNĐ vacation payment
- Other allowances: transportation allowance, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
- Provides many facilities for employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
Domestic Logistics Manager / Assistant Manager ID:1715935,000,000 VND ~ 40,000,000 VNDHo Chi Minh
■Expanding position/Report to Japanese General Director.
They are looking for candidate who has domestic logistics experience.
- Planning and adjustment of shipping / shipping plan / arrangement, delivery date / quality control in Vietnam.
- Delivery time management.
- Quality control.
- Follow up ware house operation.
- When accident happens in delivery or problem happens in quality, this position take responsibility and figure out the solution and report to their client.
- Inventory management.
- Social insurance
- Tet bonus
- Small bonus
- Annual leave
- Annual salary raise