30 Jobs for Other found
(Onsite Thailand, Thai speaking) Bridge Engineer ID:23589-Hanoi
• Working with Thai customers about requirements, specifications, working processes, and technical solutions.• Transfer requirements from Thai customers to the Vietnam team• Work onsite in Thai Lan
- Annual Health check up
- Accident and Medical Insurance
- Summer Vacation
- Team building activities
- Salary raise
- Bonus ( 2-3 months)
- Additional special holiday
- Training (Language Training, Technical Training, Soft-skill Training, On-job Training, etc.)
- Oversea business trips (Japan, China, Singapore, US, Mexico, EU, etc.)
【日系大手メーカー】ブリッジSEポジション（ハノイ・タイ勤務/好待遇）ID:235862,500 USD ~ 3,500 USDHanoi
Application Support EngineerID:2287615,000,000 VND ~ 27,000,000 VNDDist 3
【Job Summary】- Responsible for supporting on routine work related to SAP system and other application in corporation【Job description】(details)- Provide support on routine work related to SAP system and other application in corporation- Act as point of contact to receive request from user or other related business to support in timely manner and ensuring SAP services are available and reliable to meet business expectation.- Manages routine work request by user and follow-up promptly- Working closely with other teams (eg: SAP Basis, SAP ABAP…) and Business Unit to ensure issues and requests are addressed timely.- Assist business users in gathering requirement and preparation of Change Request application.- Support user in carrying out User Acceptance Test- Post deployment support.- Update system documentation and training documents/user manual- Provide training to users 【Company/Job Attraction】- Opportunity to learn and improve your skill with international standards.- Professional, dynamic working environment - Full benefits package- The opportunity to work in a large corporation, nice background for future career path
- Social/ Health Insurance according to Law
- Bonus/ Salary review once per year
- 13 month salary
- Tet bonus
- Company trip
- Oversea training courses (if any)
Senior Sales IT (HN/HCM)ID:2350918,000,000 VND ~ 24,000,000 VNDHanoi, Ho Chi Minh
Our client who is a leading company in IT solutions in software and Web applications is looking for a Senior Sales IT who will:- Develop sales pipeline by contacting potential customer and providing company solutions to address customer requirement and demand - Define sales strategy and potential market for assigned products.The core responsibilities of the position includes:• Seeking new clients and establishing relationships to understand their business strategy and priorities; consult to help them solve their problems with the company's technology, solutions and services• Work with Pre-Sale team to prepare solutions that solve clients’ issues.• Perform role of principle client contact from the bid stage to the finalization of the project.• Take care commercial inquiries from clients during the project delivery• Look for opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell the company's services to Client and their partners in the eco-system• Define sales strategy and market for assigned product (including marketing investigation, targeting, and activity plan) with support by managers.• Keep good communication with existing customers to find cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in existing customers• Close the order and process the contract procedure correctly.• Attain and exceed individual target.
• 100% NET salary in 2-month probation
• Bonus evaluation twice a year & Annual salary increment review
• Premium Healthcare Package for family
• 16 annual leave days per year & 1 more day off on Company Anniversary day
• Global working environment & Abroad Opportunities (APAC, Europe, Japan, ...)
• Training & Development Opportunities (in-class, online, offline training in APAC regions/Japan)
• Long-term multi-career roadmap
• Work-life balance (Woman Inspiration Activities, Volunteer Week, Football/Yoga club, ...)
(Thang Long 1, HN) Trưởng nhóm quản lý phần mềmID:23497-Thang Long I Industrial Park
- Quản lí, bảo dưỡng, hỗ trợ người dùng trong các hệ thống ERP, web app của công ty mẹ. Làm việc với IT bên Singapore và Nhật (email, họp) để xử lí các vấn đề phát sinh hoặc đưa ra phương án cải tiến hệ thống.- Bảo dưỡng, kiểm thử, đào tạo, hỗ trợ người dùng trong các hệ thống nội bộ của công ty. Kết hợp với đội phát triển phần mềm để phát triển những chức năng mới cải tiến hệ thống.- Phụ trách các công việc liên quan đến ISM và các yêu cầu khác từ cấp trên.- Quản lí, điều phối công việc và nhân sự của nhóm.
- Review lương 1 lần/năm
- Thưởng: 2 lần/năm
- Có xe công ty đưa đón các điểm theo hệ thống xe đưa đón của công ty
- Chính sách học tập và đào tạo theo chính sách của công ty
Full Stack Developer (Senior)ID:2348820,000,000 VND ~ 30,000,000 VNDDist 1
- Insurance under the provisions of Vietnam's Labor Law
- Japanese language allowance (for employees with Japanese language proficiency N1-N3):
- Technical allowance (information processing engineer examination (FE, AP)):
AP: 2,000,000 VND/month
FE: 1,000,000 VND/month
- AWS (Provided only within the validity period of the qualification):
- Travel allowance: 600,000 VND/month
- Lunch allowance: 470,000 VND/month
- Kindergarten tuition for staff’s children (with conditions for payment): Max 4,500,000 VND/month/child
- Tuition for Japanese language school (with conditions for payment): Max 4,500,000 VND/month
- Annual health check-up
- Annual company trip
- Happy money when employee gets married (accordance with the company's regulations)
- Happy money when employee / employee's wife gives birth (accordance with the company's regulations)
[HCM] Business Analyst/Project Manager (Senior)ID:23439-Thu Duc
【Job Summary】- Responsible for working with client and project management【Job description】- Translating business requirements into functional and technical requirements to include business processes, use cases along with requirements of user experience, UI integration and data- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements– verbally or through written documentation – so that issues and solutions are understood- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; manage progress, quality, risk, problem-solving- Outstanding presentation, communication, and technical writing skills, with the ability to convey simple and complex information to other teams in Viet Nam, Japan, and Thailand (designer, developer, UXD)- Work, and communicate with clients to exploit requirements- Restructuring information and creating wireframes (by Figma, XD)- Estimate the cost and time of the project- Create a proposal for a new project- Operational design- Establishment of operation system- Planning user research (questionnaire design, Choosing users, creating survey, interview, analyzing results)- Requirement definition- Minimum viable product (MVP) definition- Executive report【Company/Job Attraction】- High salary- Opportunity to work in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment with foreigners (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Malaysian) - Opportunity to challenge with big projects in business fields such as Cars, Luxury Hotel Chains, Airlines, Banks, Real Estate, Shopping malls, etc.
- Bonus: 13th-month salary and Summer bonus (up to the company's ability)
- Pay raise review: 2 times/year
- Holiday: 14 annual leave days based on Vietnam Government regulations and 1 special day.
- Compulsory insurance full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance).
- Lunch allowance 700,000VND/month
- Gasoline allowance 300,000 VND/month
- Quarterly and Yearly awards for excellent employees
- Company trip every year.
- Company activities such as sports, dining/drinking.
- Business trip to Japan, Thailand, Malaysia...
- Check heath 1 time/year
IT comtor (Hanoi/N1)ID:2340315,000,000 VND ~ 25,000,000 VNDHanoi
One of our clients, which is an IT firm developing the Mobility-as-Service (MaaS) app, is now looking for an IT comtor.【What you will be working on】-Liaising with clients about the development project in Japanese-Interpreting the IT technical terms and orders from Vietnamese to Japanese and Vice Versa-Translating the IT development requirements from the Clients-Attending the client meeting as an interpreter-Helping to do some tasks related to project management.-Other ad-hoc duties establishing the developing team will be assigned by the Japanese manager
【What you will be offered】
IT STAFFID:23333210,000 JPY ~ 400,000 JPYJapan
◎Bạn sẽ chịu trách nhiệm lập kế hoạch, phát triển và tiếp thị các dịch vụ CNTT mới. Người quản lý dự án trong tương lai◎Chúng tôi đang phát triển một ứng dụng dành cho ngành xây dựng và chịu trách nhiệm cập nhật ứng dụng này.◎Bạn sẽ chịu trách nhiệm lập kế hoạch, phát triển và tiếp thị các dịch vụ CNTT nội bộ mới.
- THƯỞNG: 2 LẦN/NĂM (THÁNG 7 &12)
- TĂNG CA: 125% * 30H/THÁNG
- HỖ TRỢ NHÀ Ở: ỨNG VIÊN ĐỘC THÂN TỰ CHI TRẢ 2 MAN/THÁNG
- HỖ TRỢ ĐI LẠI: UP TO 5 MAN/THÁNG
- TRỢ CẤP GIA ĐÌNH: VỢ 1,5MAN, CON 1 MAN
- TRỢ CẤP HƯU TRÍ
Japanese BSE (cum Project Lead/Project Manager)ID:2259325,000,000 VND ~ 45,000,000 VNDTan Binh
【Job Summary】- Responsible for transferring information between Japanese partners and Vietnamese team【Main responsibilities】- Receive and Transfer task requests from Japanese partners to Team Vietnam.- Transfer inquiries and requests from Team Vietnam to Japanese partners.- Manage project progress, manage members, and report to Japanese partners.- Divide and monitor the work of team members.- Work directly with Japanese partners every day. Join the meeting via Skype, Chat directly in Japanese.【Company/Job Attraction】- Full benefits package- High salaries for high performance- Work in a professional and flexible working environment.- Became a key member of the company in the future.- Opportunities on-site in Japan.
- Salary evaluation: every 6 months,
- 13th-month salary,
- Project bonus,
- Opportunity to learn Japanese, and participate in training courses in Japan.
- Team building (3 months/time), project kick-off party, annual company trip.
- Sports: football, table tennis, badminton, billiards, ... Exciting extracurricular activities and other benefits (sensation regime, health insurance, ...) according to the company's regulations.