Vị trí này đã đóng
SALES STAFF (B2B)ID:2243715,000,000 VND ~ 20,000,000 VNDDong Nai
Hạng mục công việc
Sales Corporate, Sales Individual, Sales Distributor, Business Development
Food & Beverage
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for introducing and selling all products of the company to B2B customers in B2B channel scope.
- Responsible for the sales target received from the Sales Manager of the Month, Quarter and Year and ensure that the target is achieved
- Build and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Collaborate with R&D department to make samples to meet B2B customers' requirements
- Search and develop new sources of customers and develop new SKUs in old customers
- Regularly update and learn new product trends in the market, competitors' products so that they can advise customers to develop more new product lines to improve or expand existing SKUs. at customer's..
- Work closely with all relevant departments to resolve customer requests and complaints, protect the brand and reputation of the Company.
- Update competitor's programs, post-sales problems, monitor customer's pick-up progress against the plan set out for the Sales Manager to take appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Follow up the time of debt performance of customers and closely coordinate with the accounting department to ensure that the customer's debts are done according to the schedule prescribed by the company.
- Perform export-related tasks in a timely and timely manner.
- Perform other tasks at the request of the Direct Manager within the scope of expertise.
- Opportunity to learn and improve sales skills with international standards.
- Full benefits package
- The opportunity to work in a large corporation, nice background for future career path
- Graduated from University with major in Business Administration, Economics, Food Technology
- At least 3 years of food sales experience (except seafood)
- Strong understanding and knowledge in the field of food sales.
- Understanding the market and customers in the channel in charge.
- Read and understand technical documents about products and product's applicability.
- Good communication in English (Intermediate level)
- Good negotiation and negotiation skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Flexible, creative and reasonable problem solving
- Good analytical and systematization skills
- Proficient in using Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Priority is given to candidates residing in or near Nhon Trach, Long Thanh Dong Na
Ngôn ngữ khác
Giờ làm việc
8 : 00 ~ 17 : 15
Full-Sat every other week, Sun, National Holiday, Sun
- Review salary increase, annual bonus.
- Participating in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to state regulations.24/24 accident insurance and Baoviet's health insurance.
- Periodic health examination.
- Annual travel.
- Get promoted quickly according to ability.
- Opportunities to learn and improve professional qualifications and skills
Vị trí này đã đóng