(Cầu Giấy, HN) Project Manager ID:1459430,000,000 VND ~ 39,000,000 VNDHanoiHơn 3 tháng trước hoặc lâu hơn
30,000,000 VND ~ 39,000,000 VND
Mô tả công việc
• Control and manage all area of project from getting requirement, consult solution, develop business process, acceptance testing, training, supports implementation to delivery MES to customer.
• Deploying innovative MES solutions for our world-class customer base; finding, sharing, and capitalizing on opportunities for improvement.
• Consult and lead client in MES best practices for their application in applying OEE, SPC, T&T, and MBR.
• Improve knowledge by learning new best practices, industry standards, technologies
• Work with process/product owners to establish process flow standards in MES
• Direct project's resources, develop project plan, ensure that the project is completed on time and OP meets company’s policy.
• Coordinate with stakeholder to ensure the overall success of the project.
• Act as a catalyst to resolve project problems and conflicts, escalation when necessary.
• Ensure that impacted teams are involved and informed as early as possible in the project management process.
• Monitor team activities and corporate with direct manager and others departments to solve issues if any.
• Push subordinate to implement the policy of company.
• Orient the challenge for each subordinate following team challenge.
• Make plan to develop skill of subordinate as direct manager’s requirement.
• Monitor performance and coaching subordinate in development process, management skill and solving method.
• Support pre-sales activities, includes consulting, proposing solution and estimation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other IT-related fields. Master’s Degree or above is a plus.
• 5~10 years’ experience as Software Developer and 1~3 years’ experience as Project Leader.
• Experience in MES requirements management.
• Experience in MES Implementations.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in consumer goods.
• Familiarity with industry standards, such as GAMP V model, ANSI/ISA-95 and ANSI/ISA-88
• Strong problem-solving skill, with a logical, analytical and approach to work.
• Good in English.
• Able to work under tight schedule.
• Good design documentation is required.
• Able to build team work spirit and always continuous motivating subordinates.
• Japanese company and Japanese language experience is preferable.
Ngôn ngữ khác
Thông tin bổ sung
- Bonus twice/year (depend on performance and company's business condition)
- 16 paid leave/year.
- Premium Health care insurance package for you and your family
- Team building activities and sport clubs
- Promotion opportunity.
Giờ làm việc
8:00 ~ 17:00
Sat and Sun & National Holiday
Hạng mục công việc
Vui lòng đăng nhập.