(SCM) WAREHOUSE STAFFID:2232710,000,000 VND ~ 16,000,000 VNDBa Ria - Vung Tau
Hạng mục công việc
Supply Chain, Warehouse Officer, Inventory Management
Food & Beverage
Mô tả công việc
This position is responsible for the daily operation of the warehouse, including receiving, issuing, sorting, counting,
sanitation, production line loading, container loading, cycle counting, cleanliness, fireproofing, etc., in compliance with
relevant company regulations
- Receive goods and services into the different storage locations to ensure accurate stock levels, returning defective and non-conforming goods to suppliers while maintaining a document trail.
- Issuing goods/spare parts to end users/customers upon request.
- Execute and check the stock movement between warehouse and production and ensure proper internal controls and procedures.
- Follow up on the weekly shipping schedule and determine the number of load containers in advance.
- Manage detail seal record for shipment.
- Ensure inventory accuracy (FIFO/IDS/SLOBY) in daily counts of raw materials, packaging, spare parts, and finished goods. Ensure 100% inventory accuracy in month-end and year-end stocktakes.
- Ensure that inventory stock and safety stock values are accurate and systematically identify obsolete, aging, and overstock items.
- Zero safety incidents and damage to goods. Identify risks and provide solutions and measures, and escalate to the manager in a timely manner.
- Implement daily 5S jobs in the warehouse area. Maintain suitable and hygienic storage conditions.
- Notify the maintenance schedule on the forklift and daily attendance of team members.
- Prepare regular analytical reports on operational data.
- Other tasks as defined by management
- work in a Subsidiaries of Marubeni Corporation - the top global brand original from Japan
- Opportunities to achieve higher position
- Full benefits package
- Chance to travel and be trained oversea
- Graduated from College with any major (logistics or supply chain are referred)
- 3 years of experience in daily warehouse operations.
- Experience in production support
- Good knowledge of MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Can communicate in English
- Hardworking, able to solve problems, and constantly looking for improvements.
- Ability to handle a heavy workload
- Live in Ba Ria Vung Tau or near the company
- Experience in the Food/Cafe industry
- Familiarity with ERP/SAP is a plus
Ngôn ngữ khác
Giờ làm việc
8:00 ~ 17:00
Sat, Sun, Holidays
・Social/ Health Insurance according to Law:
・Bonus: according to the company performance and individual KPI evaluation of the previous year
・Salary increase: will be considered annually based on performance evaluation
・Tet Bonus: one-month salary worth from January 2023 (For whom had worked for one year or more)
・Employee cafeteria： free of charge
・Annual leave: 17 days
Vui lòng đăng nhập.