Sales Engineer (Drives and Servo)ID:2156615,000,000 VND ~ 25,000,000 VNDDist 3
Hạng mục công việc
HSE Engineer, Other, Chemical Engineer, Electrical Design Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer
Mô tả công việc
This position is responsible for sales activities and account management with the target markets of Water, HVAC, Paper, Food & Beverage and OEM, as well as to ensure the sales volume and budgetary forecast are achieved in line with the set goals and policies of the company. Main duties are included, but not limited to:
- Promoting YASKAWA Drives and Servo Products in the target markets.
- Quickly identifying market opportunities, challenges and actions for both short and long term to increase YASKAWA’s presence in target markets.
- Building in-depth knowledge on the applications of drives in target markets.
- Developing good partnership for each market.
- Conducting promotional activities such as seminars, exhibitions, articles in magazine… focused on target markets.
- Implementing sales contracts, following up payment collection and coordinating after sales services to clients with service team
- Preparing technical of product that can be offered along with price upon receiving customers’ enquiry
- Promptly handling received orders. Co-coordinating to arrange for on time delivery of the product at customer end. Properly addressing quality related issues.
< MUST HAVE >
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering & Automation
- 3-5 years of experience working in relevant fields (Drives & Servo)
- Sales Engineer experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
* Business Understanding:
- Industrial Machine knowledge, Automation system design and architecture, master SE products/systems/solutions (automation & electrical control devices)
- Variable Speed Drives and its applications
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) full range
- SCADA (Industrial Software, etc.)
- Automation Platform and architectures (Hard-ware and software)
- Industrial Communication protocol and net-work
- Segment expertise in automation and application
< SKILLS >
- Computer literate and presentation skills
- Organized, structured and good analytical skills
- Customer platforming and set up adaptive action plan to gain market share
- Customer account management
- Sales Team management
- Project Management
- Ability to influence and convince
Ngôn ngữ khác
Giờ làm việc
8:30 ~ 17:30
Sat, Sun & Holidays
- Working in a Japanese company ranked #1 in robotics and FA worldwide
- 13th month salary bonus
- Bonus: twice/year
- Bao Viet Health insurance
- Opportunity to get exposure to latest technology advances
- Telephone allowance
- Business trip allowance
- Company trip
- Many opportunities for oversea training
Vui lòng đăng nhập.