AIR-FREIGHT MANAGERID:1588635,000,000 VND ~ 38,000,000 VNDHanoi
Hạng mục công việc
Admin, General Affair, Other
Mô tả công việc
• Responsible for managing air freight team daily operations (documentation, internal/external system, booking, capacity, terminal handling…)
• Handle full set of air cargo procedures and activities including consolidation arrangement, aircraft loading plan
• Liaise and build strong relationships with airlines and co-loaders.
• Communicate with other internal/external team to achieve a smooth operation processes
• Prepare and consolidate regular reports to Branch Manager
• Ensure that goods are moved safely and efficiently
• Ensure enough space (by utilizing BSA/Charter or other commercial flights) for all booked bookings
• Ensure the team to issue all air cargo documents (HAWB, MAWB, Manifest, AMS…) accurately as customer or airlines or agent’s instruction or SOPs
• Monitor the team to follow up (track and trace) the shipment from the start until it is delivered
• Ensure all sales & cost are accurately inputted into internal system (UFS) in time.
• Manage to negotiate airfreight rates/rate contracts and services with new and existing airlines.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with carriers.
• Prepare and manage Capacity Plans: short term (Emergency) and long-term capacity plans.
• Work together with the gateways team to analyze and implement, when required, consolidation service opportunities for different trade lanes.
• Manage the Cargo Steering plan.
• Monitoring consolidation plan if the operation side utilizes space efficiently
• Follow up and measure company KPIs allocated for junior staff such as: Productivity, operation quality, compliance and adherence.
• Carry out staff performance reviews in line with the company’s procedures.
• Carry out inductions or training of new personnel
• 7-10 years’ experience working in air freight field in foreign companies
• Solid knowledge of international freight forwarding.
• Good problem solving and negotiation skills
• Strong analytical, data analysis
• Good teamwork skills and strong self-motivation
• Good presentation skills by using multi IT tools or software
• Good organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple deadlines and set priorities
• Must be familiar with computer software programs e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
• English at intermediate level or above (4 skills)
• Air Cargo IATA certification desirable.
Ngôn ngữ khác
Giờ làm việc
8am ~ 5.35pm
Saturday, Sunday & National Holiday
- Net salary (13 months a year plus annual performance bonus) - Negotiable
- 24 hours insurance, Social insurance, Health Care insurance
- Bus travelling arrangement (to office and back to home)
- Hiện tại nhân viên sẽ làm việc tại KCN Quang Minh, nhưng đến quý 1/2019, công ty sẽ chuyển vào nội thành.
- Tháng lương thứ 13
- Bảo hiểm 24h, bảo hiểm xã hội, bảo hiểm chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Xe bus công ty đưa đón từ nội thành Hà Nội
Vui lòng đăng nhập.