[HCM] Business Analyst/Project Manager (Senior)ID:23439-Thu Duckhoảng 14 giờ trước
Software, Web Service, Other
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for working with client and project management
- Translating business requirements into functional and technical requirements to include business processes, use cases along
with requirements of user experience, UI integration and data
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements– verbally or through written documentation
– so that issues and solutions are understood
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; manage progress, quality, risk, problem-solving
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and technical writing skills, with the ability to convey simple and complex information
to other teams in Viet Nam, Japan, and Thailand (designer, developer, UXD)
- Work, and communicate with clients to exploit requirements
- Restructuring information and creating wireframes (by Figma, XD)
- Estimate the cost and time of the project
- Create a proposal for a new project
- Operational design
- Establishment of operation system
- Planning user research (questionnaire design, Choosing users, creating survey, interview, analyzing results)
- Requirement definition
- Minimum viable product (MVP) definition
- Executive report
- High salary
- Opportunity to work in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment with foreigners (Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, Malaysian)
- Opportunity to challenge with big projects in business fields such as Cars, Luxury Hotel Chains, Airlines, Banks, Real Estate, Shopping malls, etc.
- University graduated
- Fluency in Japanese (N2 higher level) + Good at English
- Experience working with Japanese customers
- 3+ years of BtoB business experience
- Knowledge of wireframe, UI/UX
- Good Customer negotiation skills
- Knowledge of planning and delivery skills (progress, quality, risk management...)
- Logic thinking, high responsibility, multitasking skills and proactivity skills
- Ability to work in a team/ independently
- Communication ability: proactively disclose information
- Master's degree
- Basic IT skillset (can create wireframes, make proposals for clients, good communication)
- Experience in project management
- Having Research (questionnaire design, interview) skills
- Used to live and work in Japan
Ngôn ngữ khác
Thông tin bổ sung
- Bonus: 13th-month salary and Summer bonus (up to the company's ability)
- Pay raise review: 2 times/year
- Holiday: 14 annual leave days based on Vietnam Government regulations and 1 special day.
- Compulsory insurance full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance).
- Lunch allowance 700,000VND/month
- Gasoline allowance 300,000 VND/month
- Quarterly and Yearly awards for excellent employees
- Company trip every year.
- Company activities such as sports, dining/drinking.
- Business trip to Japan, Thailand, Malaysia...
- Check heath 1 time/year
Giờ làm việc
9:00 ~ 18:00
- Basically from 9am to 6pm (but flexible depending on the project situation)
- Remote on Friday
Hạng mục công việc
Vui lòng đăng nhập.