Mechanical Engineering Line ManagerID:1396820,000,000 VND ~ 26,000,000 VNDVSIP Bac Ninh
1. Report to Plant Manager
2. Carry out internal maintenance activities to ensure smooth machine
3. Repair broken down systems in mechanical or electrical assets
4. Be responsible for participating in the mechanical maintenance process
5. Monitoring of Daily Performance
6. Reviews reports prepared by Supervisors / Team Leader. Discusses irregularities/ abnormalities and advises on the actions to be taken for troubleshooting. If required, discusses with other departments) and provides troubleshooting/ recommendations. In order to ensure optimum operating conditions for plants and to ensure desired yields and specifications in line with Production Schedule that meets marketing demands.
7. Identification of Problems & Remedial Measures
Identifies problem areas, discusses and recommends solutions in collaboration with Engineering Supervisor, QA Supervisor and Production Supervisor to attain the most suitable and cost effective solutions to the problems
8. Execution of test runs
Guides and directs for execution of test runs on plants and processes. Ensuring that all precautions are in accordance with company’s HSE standards in order to establish optimum parameters as well as provision of prompt remedial solutions.
9. Evaluation of Existing Technology
10. Directs the evaluation of existing technology and new developments/technology to determine its suitability/ feasibility prior to replacement, revamping of existing facilities. To ensure that feasibility studies are undertaken in an optimum manner prior to replacement of existing facilities or adopting new technology to avoid un-necessary expenditure.
11. Application of Modern Tools
Ensures the application of all modern tools, simulation models etc. To ensure that optimum performance is achieved.
12. Energy Conservation/ Electricity, gas and water
Directs and guides the measures to be taken for energy conservation ensuring that consumptions are at optimum levels.
13. Capital / Operating Budgets
Directs engineers in the preparation of capital and operating budgets based on past and present performance of the plant, processes, and new technological developments. To ensure that all required information are incorporated to produce an effective budget.
14. Responsible for making industrial environment im
- Have at least 5 years of exp in the same position
- Bachelor degree, Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Technical or related fields
- Proficient in computer skills in Microsoft Office, Auto Cad and related software etc
- Ability to work in a team and team management, flexibility and ability to work in different environment and under high pressure
- Being proactive, creative and responsible
- Having good analytical skill, logical thinking and being capable of working independently
- Able to communicate well verbal and writing both English (Intermediate level) and Vietnamese
- Energetic and motivational.
- Strong Leadership and willing to maintain discipline.
- Have experience in Japanese manufacturing companies
- Good in Japanese
8.00 ~ 16.30
Full- Sat Every other week.
- 13th month salary for Solar New Year,
- 14th month salary & up performance bonus for Lunar New Year
- Healthcare and accident insurance package 24/7
- Company car from Hanoi to company
Please sign in.