(HCM)(Senior) Executive (front) / Motor Dealer DivisionID:20509-Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh
Hạng mục công việc
Other, Risk Management, Credit Control
Mô tả công việc
1. Dealer/ partner service :
- To sell motor insurance via dealer & partner channels
- To develop motor dealer channel
- To keep relationship with Dealers/ Partner to push sale volume
- To expand the network via dealer & partner channels
- To set up sale campaign & KPI for Dealer/ partner to promote sale
- To conduct non-life insurance seminars for both current and potential dealers (explain the cover of insurance policy and claim procedure)
- To organize risk management seminars for current and potential dealers
2. Client Service:
- To sell motor insurance
- To develop motor dealer channel
- To review renewal list for timely reminders to clients
- To offer quotations for clients
- To issue insurance policies
- To look for new clients, approaching clients, selling insurance and taking care of clients
3. Outstanding/Unclear Premium:
- To update the status of outstanding premium and follow up the overdue premium to ensure collecting premium fully and timely
- Monthly monitor’s dealer input & output
4. Business Administration:
- To report any unusual problems to direct management
5. With concerned departments:
- To cooperate with Claims Division:
• to settle the claim smoothly for customers in compliance with the company’s procedure;
• to follow up any pending claim cases;
• to organize risk/claim management seminars, risk survey at client’s site
- To coordinate with Underwriting Division:
• to follow up with Business Processing Section for operation matters;
• to work closely with Underwriting Section for quotation and coverage;
• to cooperate with Loss Control Engineer to make risk survey at client’s site.
- To coordinate with HR Division for HR issues and Finance & Planning Division for all related jobs or in closed coordination with other departments for special events organized by Company.
- To coordinate with HO in Japan (International Dept and Other Marketing Depts) and other Group Companies for the new Business, potential business and existing client business.
- To update the market trends directly influenced on business activities;
- To report any unusual problems if any.
- To execute other office work as required by the Company.
• University Graduationor College Graduation (special cases)
• English preferred
- At least, 2 years of experience in marketing activities
• Strong marketing sense.
• Well work with multiple people
• Supporting & assistance mind
• KPI & strategic build up mind
• Digitalization knowledge
• Clearlyunderstand working procedure & flow chart.
• Well know all motor products and be able to explain to clients/ dealers their coverage.
• Be highly aware of requirement to beprofessional to provide high quality service to clients
• Independent & willing challenging facing
- Wide Motor dealer’s network is a plus
- Experience in Non-life insurance Sales is preferable.
Ngôn ngữ khác
Giờ làm việc
8:00 ~ 17:00
- National Holiday
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary, Guaranteed Bonus, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, various types of allowances (telecommunication allowance, pocket allowance, special language allowance, risk surveyor duty allowance, hotline duty allowance…) and long service award.
- Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members (depends on level of employees).
- Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
- Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
- International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
- Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
Vui lòng đăng nhập.