[Dist 4] Job search list
Global Legal Manager (Construction) ID:12313
|Job Description||- Responsible for the management of the Legal Department, including the recruitment and traning.
- Responsible for the overall legal management to support the Commercial and Business Development Teams and Archetype Group : reviewing commercial contracts and proposals; drafting legal letters and responses in relation to contractual obligations and breeches, employment law advices to Human Resources; assisting Finance with respect to legal compliance in payment terms; assistance to the Technical Departments regarding contract management advice.
- Responsible for negotiating with bad debtors the terms of payment and maximizing recovery of revenues through all legal means available.
- Preparing and distributing regular legal briefing notes to relevant company Directors and Managers regarding legal obligations and compliance matters and regulatory changes.
- Ensure that all local Legal practices and procedures meet the standards established and expected of the Group.
- Interact with legal advocates, solicitors and barristers on legal matters in relation to the representation of the interests of the Archetype -
- Group as required.
- Translating legal documents and liaising with various departments to ensure a clear understanding of requirements.
- Distribute required conditions of the contact to the various departments ensuring that the contracts are submitted in the correct manner in consultation with the Business Development and Tendering Departments.
- Implementation of approved processes, forms, procedures as required by the Group General Director.
- Represent and negotiate on behalf of the Archetype Group in legal matters.
- Preparation of legal documentation for support of arbitration, negotiations and conciliation on behalf of the Archetype Group ((Cambodia, China, France, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam).).
Education: Bachelor Degree major in Law.
Experience: Years of experience: Minimum of 8 Years general experience, and 6 Years at a senior management level for Legal Manager;
Or A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position within a multinational organisation.
Have Experienced in international law (Addressing legal issues in countries, priority Asia)
Ability to analyse the law and build cogent legal arguments/ positions to support the claims of the organisation.
Advanced written and spoken English skills are also required (because he/she will interview by English all rounds and report with foreigner Manager (Thailand)
Advanced time management and organizational skills.
Advanced understanding of the principles of contract law, construction law and arbitration rules.
Advanced written and spoken communication skills including advanced negotiation and persuasion skills.
Advanced skills in legal analysis, jurisprudence, construction law, commercial law, torts, contracts, administrative law, employment law in a cross jurisdictional environment.
Advanced leadership skills with the ability to manage change with a strong results-orientation.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 20,000,000VND 〜 60,000,000VND|
Popular jobs [Dist 4]
Job Search By Position
Job Search By Industry
- Architecture/Interior Design
- BPO/Call Center
- Customer Service
- Environment/Waste Services
- Executive Management
- Food and Beverage
- Healthcare/ Medical Care
- High Technology
- Human Resources
- Industrial Products
- Internet/Online Media
- IT - Software/Information Processing
- Merchandising/Purchasing/Supply Chain
- Real Estate
- Securities & Trading
- Trading Firm