General Manager (Dist1/Medical Equipment)ID:2258580,000,000 VND ~ 120,000,000 VNDDist 13 months ago
80,000,000 VND ~ 120,000,000 VND
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, After Sales Service, Sales, Certification, HR, Administration
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities, and needs
- Adhere to high ethical standards and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on the market.
- The other tasks assigned by the Japanese Director.
- Having more than 10 years of working experience in R&D in a manufacturing company in the medical field.
- Having more than 2 years of experience as GM.
- English: Upper-Intermediate level.
- Willing to go on a business trip to Hanoi, Da Nang, and sometimes abroad.
- Having experience working as a start-up member.
- Having experience working in a Japanese company.
- Can speak Japanese.
- Social/ Health Insurance
- Tet bonus
- Lunch provided
- Company PC provided
- Salary increase once a year
- 24-hour accident insurance and premium health insurance.
- Seniority-based bonus.
- Bonuses paid on holidays and New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
- Annual trips.
- Monthly birthday celebrations.
- Participation in company training courses.
7:45 ~ 17:10
Every other Saturday, Sun, National Holiday