3 Jobs for Risk Management found
Backoffice Manager (AC,HR,GA/N2/Hanoi/Education・Welfare)ID:2218030,000,000 VND ~ 40,000,000 VNDHanoi
Mô tả công việc
One of our clients, which is Education and Welfare company, is now looking for Admin General Manager.【What you will be working on】-Assisting the president, Drafting business plans, Managing Vietnamese staff-Accounting and financial management-Overseeing the daily business and administrative operations and improving operating procedures for optimal efficiency-Assessing and enhancing the efficiency of internal and external operational processes-Leading and motivating staff to achieve sales and organizational objectives-Overseeing the recruitment process to attract the best candidates and reduce employee turnover-Mentoring and inspiring employees to key into the vision of management-Establishing policies that improve and promote the company vision and culture-Evaluating company performance and recommending strategies to improve results-Collaborating with management to raise capital and carry out other business-expanding strategies‐Other admin tasks as assigned from the Managers
【What you will be offered】
-13th months Bonus
-Transportation Allowance (1,000K/Month)
※ Not Including GROSS Salary
-Laptop will be provided
(HCM)(Senior) Executive (front) / Motor Dealer DivisionID:20509-Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh
Mô tả công việc
1. Dealer/ partner service :- To sell motor insurance via dealer & partner channels- To develop motor dealer channel- To keep relationship with Dealers/ Partner to push sale volume- To expand the network via dealer & partner channels- To set up sale campaign & KPI for Dealer/ partner to promote sale- To conduct non-life insurance seminars for both current and potential dealers (explain the cover of insurance policy and claim procedure)- To organize risk management seminars for current and potential dealers2. Client Service:- To sell motor insurance- To develop motor dealer channel- To review renewal list for timely reminders to clients- To offer quotations for clients- To issue insurance policies- To look for new clients, approaching clients, selling insurance and taking care of clients3. Outstanding/Unclear Premium:- To update the status of outstanding premium and follow up the overdue premium to ensure collecting premium fully and timely- Monthly monitor’s dealer input & output4. Business Administration:- To report any unusual problems to direct management5. With concerned departments:- To cooperate with Claims Division:• to settle the claim smoothly for customers in compliance with the company’s procedure;• to follow up any pending claim cases;• to organize risk/claim management seminars, risk survey at client’s site- To coordinate with Underwriting Division:• to follow up with Business Processing Section for operation matters;• to work closely with Underwriting Section for quotation and coverage;• to cooperate with Loss Control Engineer to make risk survey at client’s site.- To coordinate with HR Division for HR issues and Finance & Planning Division for all related jobs or in closed coordination with other departments for special events organized by Company.- To coordinate with HO in Japan (International Dept and Other Marketing Depts) and other Group Companies for the new Business, potential business and existing client business.6. Others:- To update the market trends directly influenced on business activities;- To report any unusual problems if any.- To execute other office work as required by the Company.
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary, Guaranteed Bonus, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, various types of allowances (telecommunication allowance, pocket allowance, special language allowance, risk surveyor duty allowance, hotline duty allowance…) and long service award.
- Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members (depends on level of employees).
- Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
- Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
- International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
- Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
【日系大手メーカー】経理財務マネージャー（ハノイ勤務/駐在員採用）ID:185433,000 USD ~ 5,000 USDHoa Lac Hi-Tech Park
Mô tả công việc
■主な業務内容 - 日本本社とのやり取り・ベトナム法人における決算業務- 決算書類の作成- 四半期決算に伴う、他拠点との連携- 日常の出納の確認- 上記と並行しての帳簿への記載- 原価計算- 日本本社への報告業務- 監査対応※生産品目：家庭／商業用向け空調用モータ、及び産業用の中小型モータ