Senior Sales IT (HN/HCM)ID:2350918,000,000 VND ~ 24,000,000 VNDHanoi, Ho Chi Minh27 ngày trước
18,000,000 VND ~ 24,000,000 VND
Mô tả công việc
Our client who is a leading company in IT solutions in software and Web applications is looking for a Senior Sales IT who will:
- Develop sales pipeline by contacting potential customer and providing company solutions to address customer requirement and demand
- Define sales strategy and potential market for assigned products.
The core responsibilities of the position includes:
• Seeking new clients and establishing relationships to understand their business strategy and priorities; consult to help them solve their problems with the company's technology, solutions and services
• Work with Pre-Sale team to prepare solutions that solve clients’ issues.
• Perform role of principle client contact from the bid stage to the finalization of the project.
• Take care commercial inquiries from clients during the project delivery
• Look for opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell the company's services to Client and their partners in the eco-system
• Define sales strategy and market for assigned product (including marketing investigation, targeting, and activity plan) with support by managers.
• Keep good communication with existing customers to find cross-selling/up-selling opportunities in existing customers
• Close the order and process the contract procedure correctly.
• Attain and exceed individual target.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Telecoms
• At least 5 years working experience in Account Manager role (direct sales) in IT, Engineering field. Experience in System Integration or Software company is preferable
• Intermediate English skill to deliver a conversation
• Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public
• Excellent communication skills – oral, written and presentation to influence key stakeholders internally and externally
• Strong ambition to win big projects, grow skills to be a Sales Manager
• Proficient (Intermediate) in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), sales tools (e.g. Salesforce.com)
• Good in English
Ngôn ngữ khác
Thông tin bổ sung
• 100% NET salary in 2-month probation
• Bonus evaluation twice a year & Annual salary increment review
• Premium Healthcare Package for family
• 16 annual leave days per year & 1 more day off on Company Anniversary day
• Global working environment & Abroad Opportunities (APAC, Europe, Japan, ...)
• Training & Development Opportunities (in-class, online, offline training in APAC regions/Japan)
• Long-term multi-career roadmap
• Work-life balance (Woman Inspiration Activities, Volunteer Week, Football/Yoga club, ...)
Giờ làm việc
8:00 ~ 17:00
Saturdays, Sundays, and National Holidays
Hạng mục công việc
Vui lòng đăng nhập.