Senior AuditID:20889-Ho Chi Minh
Hạng mục công việc
Taxation, Bookkeeping, External Audit, Internal Audit, Account Payable, Cost Accounting, Other, Inventory Control, Accounting Support, Account Receivable, Making Financial Statement, Financial Consultant, Accounting Consultant
Mô tả công việc
Established in July 2010 as an accounting and audit firm, and since then, we have provided quality service to serve the needs of many foreign directly invested companies as well as Vietnamese Companies. We are seeking a professional to join our growing team as an Audit Senior position in Ho Chi Minh Office.
Audit Senior job description:
1. Audit and assurance (70%)
• The role of Audit Senior is to plan and execute risk-based audits for the business
• Conduct audit engagement from planning through to completion
• Supervise, motivate and develop the team of junior audit staff
• Liaise with FDI clients or company directors
• Report to Manager/Director
• Be responsible for training, managing and reviewing the work of junior personnel
2. Non-audit (30%)
Provide all of the following services to our FDI clients as senior staff
• Be in charge of bookkeeping engagement
• Review of tax returns
Minimum of consecutive three-year experience in “auditing firm” required Audit Senior position
University degree in accounting or auditing
Good command in English (writing, reading and listening)
1. Vietnamese CPA Certificate is preferable.
2. Japanese languages will be big plus
Ngôn ngữ khác
Giờ làm việc
8:00 ~ 17:00
Sat, sun & holidays
Professional and dynamic working environment.
Remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Guaranteed 13th Salary.
15 annual leaves
Company trip every year (domestic or overseas).
Evaluate your performance every year.
Have many chances to learn new knowledge and improve yourself.
Have opportunity to be considered to higher position depend on your performance.
Have many chances to work with foreign-invested companies and foreigners.
Other attractive benefits
Vui lòng đăng nhập.