This job is closed
ISO-QC STAFFID:200579,000,000 VND ~ 15,000,000 VNDBinh Duong
ISO Officer, Quality Control
- Ensure that the product created satisfies the ISO standards, meeting the customer's expectations.
- Inspect and monitor the company's production process to determine if it complies with ISO standards.
- Prepare and complete all necessary documents and reports on product quality assessment.
- Coordinate with QA/QC staff during product evaluation.
- Acting as a consultant on ISO and product quality.
- Update new ISO standards.
- Design training programs to improve employees' skills.
< MUST >
- Japanese from N3, read and translate documents.
- Graduated from University
- Experienced in ISO-9001
< PREFER >
- Age from 25 to 35 years old, in good health
8:00 ~ 17:00
Full-Sat every other week, Sun, National Holiday
- Basic salary: negotiable upon interview
- Allowance: from 1.4 million or more
- Have the opportunity to go to training at the headquarter (Japan)
*** Other modes:
- Participating fully in policies and regimes according to labor law
- The company buys accident insurance 24/24
- Having 02 Saturdays off in a month, with full salary
- Working mode 8 hours/day, can work overtime
- Welfare regime: annual travel, Tet gifts, Mid-Autumn Festival, 13th month salary
- Air-conditioned working environment, no noise, no dust