(Dist 1, HCMC) Senior Development Manager ID:2258950,000,000 VND ~ 80,000,000 VNDDist 1, Ho Chi Minh5ヶ月 前
50,000,000 VND ~ 80,000,000 VND
• Manage whole development teams and support all development managers to solve stuck and move business operation forward.
• Control and manage all area of project from get requirement to delivery to customer
• Direct project's resources, develop project plan, ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget, and OP meets company’s policy.
• Coordinate with stakeholder to ensure the overall success of the project.
• Act as a catalyst to resolve project problems and conflicts, escalation when necessary.
• Ensure that impacted teams are involved and informed as early as possible in the project management process.
• Monitor company common activities and corporate with others managers to solve issues if any.
• Direct subordinate to implement the policy of company.
• Orient the challenge for each subordinate and measure the achievement.
• Make plan to develop skill of subordinate to meet company strategy.
• Monitor performance and coaching subordinate in business knowledge, development process, management skill and solving method.
• Support pre-sales activities, includes consulting, proposing solution and estimation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other IT-related fields. Master’s Degree or above is a plus.
• More than10 years’ experience in software development and more than 5 years’ experience in management team..
• Direct experience from Manufacturing, Retails industry.
• Good in English or Japanese (N2 or above).
• Strong problem-solving skill, with a logical, analytical and approach to work.
• Strong in negotiating with customer, solving internal issue among teams.
• Able to work under tight schedule.
• Good design documentation is required.
• Able to build team work spirit and always continuous motivating subordinates.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate is a plus.
• Japanese company and Japanese language experience is preferable.
- Bonus twice/year (depend on performance and company's business condition)
- 16 paid leave/year.
- Premium Health care insurance package for you and your family
- Team building activities and sport clubs
- Promotion opportunity.
8:00 ~ 17:00
Sat and Sun & National Holiday