[Vung tau] Maintenance PlannerID:1954713,000,000 VND ~ 18,000,000 VNDBa Ria - Vung Tau
Food & Beverage
Supervise the activities of the PCM and Maintenance Engineering team in order to apply the concepts of WCM (World Class Maintenance) aiming at the optimization of equipment and maintenance processes, in order to achieve a better management of assets under the responsibility of the maintenance.
1. Ensure the standardization and systematization of the activities of the PCM, Maintenance Engineering and Warehouse team;
2. Validate the creation and update of the registration of assets in the system, using the defined criteria, dividing responsibilities, monitoring deadlines;
3. Ensure control of processes related to spare items (parts, components and/or equipment) whether in the maintenance warehouse or warehouses.
4. Promote continuous improvement of maintenance plans (preventive, predictive, inspection, lubrication) through post-maintenance results and other area indicators.
5. Represent maintenance in new projects seeking standardization, maintainability and safety for execution
6. Supervise the fault analysis program.
7. Critical analysis of maintenance data and area indicators in order to promote improvements, using engineering techniques, to achieve goals.
8. Oversee the systematic training program for maintenance personnel in order to keep the skills map updated, generate the demand for training/development
9. Carry out maintenance cost planning for the fiscal year budget and providing detailed information on their evolution.
10. Monitor technological trends and analyze the feasibility of incorporating maintenance activities
11. Provide technical support to define the investments needed during the preparation of the annual investment booklet.
12. Suggest improvements in equipment and/or processes in order to achieve greater reliability and cost reduction.
- Engineering degree (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanics)
- Experience greater 3 years in maintenance area supervision or maintenance engineer
- English intermediate
8:00 ~ 17:00
Sat, Sun, National holiday
・Bonus: according to the company performance and individual KPI evaluation of the previous year
・Salary increase: will be considered annually based on performance evaluation
・Tet Bonus: one-month salary worth from January 2023 (For whom had worked for one year or more)
・Employee cafeteria： free of charge