Social Compliance officerID:2212535,000,000 VND ~ 50,000,000 VNDDist 1
Hạng mục công việc
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for preventing human rights violations in the supply chain and improving the workplace environment of workers.
- Develop targets and plans in the countries of charge based on company direction and opportunities.
and threats related to human rights in the supply chain (Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand are the main countries for the office)
- Implement human rights due diligence in our supply chain including capacity building of suppliers,
periodic monitoring of their performance, driving improvement, and making sure preventive measures.
- Develop and implement projects such as worker empowerment, productivity improvement,
and human resources related which have to bring strong business outcomes.
- Work closely with different multi-stakeholders to identify key risks and opportunities.
- As they focus on the Vietnam market instead of China, they are planning to expand their business in Vietnam
- You can work with one of the most famous Japanese apparel companies by using English
- You can contribute to the world market by improving the work environment for workers
- More than 7 years in the compliance-related field (Related to Apparel/Textile/Garment)
- English:Upper-Intermediate Level
- Willing to have a business trip. (2-3 times per week)
- Basic computer skills (e.g. MS Office)
- Graduated from college or university in the apparel industry.
- Experience in managing team members, budget, and their performances.
- Can speak Japanese or Chinese.
Ngôn ngữ khác
Giờ làm việc
8:00 ~ 17:00
- National holiday
- Performance Bonus (twice per year), 13th month salary
- 24/24 Premium Insurance (In Vietnam) & Business travel insurance
- Health, social & unemployment insurance (following Government regulation)
- Transportation & Parking allowance
- Company phone & laptop
- Training & Business trips
- Foreign Language Support Program
- Team Building Activities
Vui lòng đăng nhập.