Executive (front) / North Division: Motor Dealer ID:18120-Ha Noi
Hạng mục công việc
Mô tả công việc
o Achieve budget of the Division
o Service Motor Dealers as assigned by the Company
o Develop new clients
1. Client Service:
- To develop motor dealer business strategies to serve the growing needs of the division to update changes in the implementation of motor business plan,
- To follow up business plan, increase GWP, and support the overall workflow.
- To promote insurance through Motor Dealer
- To keep & strengthen the relationship with Motor Dealers
- To be responsible for implementation and reporting on the implementation of plans and results of work performance assigned to the direct management level;
- To support Motor dealer to sell Motor Insurance:
+ Training & facilitate Dealer staff
+ Support in daily process
- To control & manage Dealer activities, including but not limited to:
+ Sales (New & renew)
+ Claim services
+ Premium & commission payment
2. Business Administration:
- To make timely report as required by Management level
3. With concerned departments:
- To cooperate with Claims Division:
+ to settle the claim smoothly for customers in compliance with the company’s procedure;
+ to follow up any pending claim cases;
+ to organize risk/claim management seminars, risk survey at client’s site.
- To coordinate with Underwriting Division:
+ to follow up with Business Processing Section for operation matters;
+ to work closely with Underwriting Section for quotation and coverage;
+ to cooperate with Loss Control Engineer to make risk survey if required.
- To coordinate with Human Resource (HR) Department for HR related matters and Finance & Planning Division for all related jobs or in closed coordination with other departments for special events organized by Company
To update the market trends directly influenced on Company’s business activities;
To report any unusual problems if any.
To execute other works as required by the Company
To guide less experienced staff
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
Dealer & individual Direct Clients.
MSIG Vietnam’s staff and other industry peers.
DECISION MAKING AUTHORITY:
To understand and act within delegated authority given by Manager.
University Graduation or College Graduation
[EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, CHARACTERISTICS]
3 year of marketing/ sale experience in Insurance (life or non-life: Motor Dealer)
Strong marketing sense.
Clearly understand working procedure & flow chart.
Well know all insurance products and be able to explain to Dealer their coverage.
Good time management skills.
Be able to deploy works as planned.
Be highly aware of requirement to be professional to provide high quality service to clients.
Be a disciplined and responsible person.
Ngôn ngữ khác
Giờ làm việc
8:00 ~ 17:00
- National Holiday
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package: attractive monthly salary, Guaranteed Bonus, Short-Term Incentive Bonus, various types of allowances (telecommunication allowance, pocket allowance, special language allowance, risk surveyor duty allowance, hotline duty allowance…) and long service award.
- Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’ members (depends on level of employees).
- Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary…), technical exchange seminar…).
- Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
- International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
- Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
Vui lòng đăng nhập.