Executive (Front) / Bancassurance DivisionID:1692610,000,000 VND ~ 13,000,000 VNDDist 1, Ho Chi Minh
Hạng mục công việc
Banking/Financial, Sales (Financial Services), Sales(Corporate)
Mô tả công việc
1. Business development:
- Target new business partners
- To plan proactively and take action on new business opportunity
- To bring MSIG products to new clients and businesses, taking key role in maintain relationship and taking care of client for the purpose of business development.
- To bring actively new ideas to business development and to engage in decision making to get final result.
- To plan and carry out marketing activities and sales supporting activities for Bancassurance products.
2. Client Service:
- To review renewal list for timely reminders to clients
- To offer quotations for clients
- To issue insurance policies
- To conduct non-life insurance seminars for both current and potential clients (explain the cover of insurance policy and claim procedure)
- To organize risk management seminars for existing clients
- To execute risk survey at client’s site as basic for offering quotation.
3. Outstanding/Unclear Premium:
- To update the status of outstanding premium and follow up the overdue premium to ensure collecting premium fully and timely
4. Business Administration:
- To manage and control date to date operation of the team
- To instruct, coach & supervise subordinate, nominees in daily work to ensure team result
- To provide and maintain, on an ongoing basis, a daily sales report, figures, forecasting & any records which may be required by company and to keep up to date records of sales and performance.
- Report any unusual problems to direct management
5. With concerned departments:
To cooperate with Claims Division:
- To settle the claim smoothly for customers in compliance with the company’s procedure;
- To follow up any pending claim cases;
- To organize risk/claim management seminars, risk survey at client’s site
To coordinate with Underwriting Division:
- To follow up with Business Processing Section for operation matters;
- To work closely with Underwriting Section for quotation and coverage;
- To cooperate with Loss Control Engineer to make risk survey at client’s site.
- To coordinate with HR Division for HR issues and Finance & Planning Division for all related jobs or in closed coordination with other departments for special events organized by Company.
- To update the market trends directly influenced on MSIG’s business activities;
- To report any unusual problems if any.
- To execute other office work as required by the Company
- To provide training to bank staffs and to the Bancassurance team
Bank Managers, Bank Staffs
Bank customers, Corporate Direct Clients
MSIG VN’s staff and other industry peers.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Turnover target
- Renewal ratio
- Credit control
- Customer satisfaction
- Education : University Graduation
- English : English fluency (use internal & with client)
- Experience: Have experience in Marketing or sales in Bancassurance products ( (distribution of insurance through banks)
Skills & Knowledge :
- Strong marketing sense.
- Clearly understand working procedure & flow chart.
- Well know all insurance products and be able to explain to clients their coverage.
- Be highly aware of requirement to be professional to provide high quality service to clients.
- Applying Technical knowledge.
- Being Ethical and Compliant
- Collaborative Relationships
- Communicating with impact
- Customer Focus
- Developing Self, Direct reports and Others
- Driving Results
- Managing Execution
- Problem Solving
PLEASE SEND CV TO email@example.com
Ngôn ngữ khác
Giờ làm việc
8:00 ~ 17:00
- Attractive monthly salary, Guaranteed Bonus, ShortTerm, Incentive Bonus,...
- Varippous types of allowances (telecommunication, pocket, special language, risk surveyor duty, hotline duty allowance) and long service award.
- Premium healthcare insurance package including health and accident insurance in addition to basic
insurances regulated by the Labor Code to employees and their entitled families’members (depends on level of employees).
- Training opportunities sponsored by the Company (on-job-training, soft skills, professional knowledge and certificate (ANZIIF, CII, ACCA, Actuary), technical exchange seminar).
- Minimum of 15 annual leave days; Annual health check-up at high standard level.
- International and professional work environment with high ethic and compliant culture.
- Annual company summer vacation and parties with teambuilding activities and talented performances.
- Employees are engaged and taken care by the company via various Trade Union activities.
Vui lòng đăng nhập.