[Phu Nhuan] Job search list
Accounting staff (Cashier) ID:10676
|Job Description||-Manage accounting payable and accounting receivable
-Make a tax report
-Calculate red in voice
-Age:under 25 years old
-Can communication n English with Japanese manager
-Experienced as a cashier
-Experience at lease 1 year as an Accounting staff
|Salary||Monthly Salary 12,000,000USD 〜 15,000,000USD|
Prospective Sales Manager ID:11870
|Job Description||-Make estimate
-Sales (90% Japanese company, 10% Local and Foreigner company)
-Explain and negotiate about contract
-Make sure the each engineers scheduling (around 7 engineers)
-Report to Japanese
-Managing the staffs
-Japanese Manager assistant
- Skills : Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Language : Japanese N2 level and English Intermediate level (Internal communication)
- Experience : more than 5 years management staffs
- Other : who has experiences worked with Japanese must need it.
- Have leadership skills
- Have knowledge of machine Engineering
|Salary||Monthly Salary 31,800,000VND 〜 34,000,000VND|
Import and Export Assistant ID:11869
|Job Description||-Deal with each step of the shipping process.
-Track shipments and communicate with clients about the package's progress.
-Coordinate shipping with customs agents for clearance on overseas deliveries.
-Clerks also deal with quotes from prospective shippers and handle claims with insurance companies if any shipment problems happen to occur.
- Provide efficient delivery logistics through data management.
-Fill out import-export documentation.
-Compile carrier and route assignments.
-Compute international fees for each shipment.
-Keep track of shipment payments and quotasllect data, and register packages with government agencies.
- Have knowledge of import and export
- Gender: Female
- Age: 22-30
- Can communicate with Japanese manager in English
*Freshers OK (Must learn import and Export in University or College)
|Salary||Monthly Salary 11,000,000VND 〜 11,000,000VND|
Senior Legal Manager ID:11494
|Job Description||* Job Scope(s):
- Improving the quality of legal consultancy and document drafting by establishing form, processes; researching, evaluating, and re‐designing processes; establishing and discussing new
laws and guideline of government; and analyzing results and implementing changes.
- Determining legal consultancy supported requirements of BOD and other departments;
researching real estate project’s status on the market; analyzing information of projects.
- Developing legal operation by training courses; closely contacting with law firms; performing
processes and provisions of law to staffs of departments.
- Seeking and solving customers' complicated problems which may be been passed from customer
- Guiding staffs to keep documents of project and companies.
- Analyzing project data to determine the way of deploying projects and consult for Board of
- Writing reports of the legal schedule.
- Establishing procedures to coordinate with project management unit.
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to the operation of legal
- Training legal staff and other department staff to ensure company operating in accordance with
provisions of law.
- Leading or supervising a team of legal staff.
- Coordinating with other departments to plan and implement customer related programs.
- Drafting contract, agreement and other document to support other departments.
- Helping to build good government relations.
- Setting up the apartment sales and purchase processes with customers.
- Consulting legal issues to BOD in all aspects of business operation.
|Required Qualifications||* Must have:
- Bachelor degree/master in Law major
- At least 10 years experiences as a same position prefer working in real estate field.
- Experienced in law firm or real estate company experience is required.
- Good at English communication.
- Ability to work both independently and in team under high pressure.
- Patience, carefulness, details‐oriented, accuracy, capacity with high quality
- Responsible, trustworthy, Self‐motivated.
- Good at leadership skill, research skill, analytical skills, and logical thinking.
|Salary||Monthly Salary 2,000USD 〜 3,000USD|
Technical Support Executive ID:10871
|Job Description||• Support and propose application design to customers on-site
• Support Sales Team to handle customer’s technical queries or requirement
• Manage customers’ products claims
• Liaise with SEA HQ and Japan on technical certification
• Set up and manage technical seminar to reach out to potential customers
• Prepare technical presentation material for events
- Minimum Diploma in Mechatronics/Mechanical/Automation Engineering
- At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in Factory Automation industry
- Wide knowledge of Machinery Design/Factory Automation machines/components
- Proficiency in CAD/CAM, Excel and PowerPoint
- Presentation skills
- Used to work (currently not working) in their clients such as Nidec, Mabuchi, Foster, Canon, etc.
- Self-driven, able to work independently as well as a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
|Salary||Monthly Salary 13,600,000VND 〜 30,000,000VND|
Sales Exective(Urgent!!!!!!!) ID:10808
|Job Description||The candidate will report to the Factory Automation Division and will primarily be involved in the following:
• Understand sales strategy, methods, and target sales amount.
• Develop and maintain good relationship with existing accounts while developing new account.
• Actively communicate and visit several customers and maximize sales amount to each account.
• Secure new business and provide good after sales service
• Provide technical advice related to product enquiries.
• Keep abreast of market trends and developments in order to execute effective sales strategies.
• Prepare and submit sales reports.
• Prepared and participate in marketing events such as seminars, exhibitions and road shows.
- Their client is 60% for Vietnamese and foreign comapany and 40% for Japanese comapny
- The client is mainly manufacturing company, and the PIC will be purchasing staff or mechanical maintenance staff or facility design staff
- Sell components of Press Die, Plastic Mold and Factory Automation products to manufacturing comapany with their catalog
- They have 12 categories of KPI and have weekly meeting along to each KPI
• Fluent in both written and spoken English for company communication and client
• Diploma or Degree preferably in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electronics & Electrical / Industrial / Precision Engineering
• At least 2 years B2B industrial sales experience
✔Possess high energy and result-oriented
✔Good communication and negotiation skills
✔Target driven and customer-centered
✔Good team player
- Experience of sales for manufacturing
- Used to work in their competitor company
|Salary||Monthly Salary 600USD 〜 1,300USD|
Popular jobs [Phu Nhuan]
- 1 Accounting staff (Cashier) Monthly Salary12,000,000USD 〜 15,000,000USD Phu Nhuan
- 2 Prospective Sales Manager Monthly Salary31,800,000VND 〜 34,000,000VND Phu Nhuan
- 3 Import and Export Assistant Monthly Salary11,000,000VND 〜 11,000,000VND Phu Nhuan
- 4 Senior Legal Manager Monthly Salary2,000USD 〜 3,000USD Phu Nhuan
- 5 Technical Support Executive Monthly Salary13,600,000VND 〜 30,000,000VND Phu Nhuan
Job Search By Position
Job Search By Industry
- Architecture/Interior Design
- BPO/Call Center
- Customer Service
- Environment/Waste Services
- Executive Management
- Food and Beverage
- Healthcare/ Medical Care
- High Technology
- Human Resources
- Industrial Products
- Internet/Online Media
- IT - Software/Information Processing
- Merchandising/Purchasing/Supply Chain
- Real Estate
- Securities & Trading
- Trading Firm