|Salary||Monthly Salary 14,000,000VND 〜 22,000,000VND|
|Job Description||- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc)
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Treat medical emergencies
- Administer workloads
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team
|Required Qualifications||- Graduated university / college related majors.
- Have good communication skills. Candidates with ability to communicate fluently in English
- Be open, friendly, able to learn and adapt quickly to the new working environment.
- Candidates who have experience in ophthalmic hospitals or ophthalmology of major hospitals are preferred.
- Having a practicing certificate is an advantage.
|Holidays||2 days a week|
|Welfare||- Salary: Negotiable during the interview
- Lunch allowance: 730,000 VND / month
- Insurance after the probation period in accordance with the labor law.
- Holidays, leave according to labor law
- Bonus day revenue, monthly turnover, bonuses, Tet according to the company's internal regulations.