|Salary||Monthly Salary 14,000,000VND 〜 22,000,000VND|
|Job Description||- Identify patients’ care requirements, focus on their needs and act on them
- Nurture a compassionate environment by providing psychological support
- Resolve or report on patients’ needs or problems
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc)
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Treat medical emergencies
- Administer workloads
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team
|Required Qualifications||- Graduated university / college related majors.
- Have good communication skills. Candidates with ability to communicate fluently in English
- Be open, friendly, able to learn and adapt quickly to the new working environment.
- Candidates who have experience in ophthalmic hospitals or ophthalmology of major hospitals are preferred.
- Having a practicing certificate is an advantage.
|Holidays||2 days a week|
|Welfare||- Salary: Negotiable during the interview
- Lunch allowance: 730,000 VND / month
- Insurance after the probation period in accordance with the labor law.
- Holidays, leave according to labor law
- Bonus day revenue, monthly turnover, bonuses, Tet according to the company's internal regulations.
Popular jobs [Healthcare]
- 1 （急募）歯科衛生士 Monthly Salary2,200USD 〜 2,300USD Ha Noi
- 2 Nurse Monthly Salary14,000,000VND 〜 22,000,000VND
- 3 Techno-Technician【Kỹ Thuật Viên Khúc Xạ】 Monthly Salary8,000,000VND 〜 12,000,000VND
- 4 Nursing Officer Monthly Salary10,000,000VND 〜 20,000,000VND Ha Noi
- 5 Assistant to MR Manager Monthly Salary15,000,000VND 〜 15,000,000VND