[Hung Yen] Job search list
Interpreter(Each Department) ID:11829
|Job Description||- Translate in the assigned department
- Make reports about situation of workers
- other tasks assigned by Manager
- N2 or N3 holder with Japanese skill is equivalent to N2
- Good at speaking and listening (Japanese)
- Have experiences in Japanese company
- Have bachelor or college certification
- Be able to start working immediately
|Salary||Monthly Salary 500USD 〜 800USD|
General Affairs Supervisor ID:12025
|Job Description||- Manage general service for expatriates such as legal documents of Immigration, Work Permit, Residence card, visa, translation - notarization, bank card, mobile phone, apartment, car, air-ticket, etc.
- Be in charge of accommodation and travels arrangement, travel insurance, taxi, car rental, canteen, security, etc.
- Support recruitment job for positions requiring Japanese
- Be responsible for internal announcement, notarizing tasks and official documents index.
- Other job assigned by Manager.
|Required Qualifications||- Female, age of 24 ~ 28, University graduated
- Compulsory requirement: Japanese at least N2
- Good communication in English
- More than 1 year in Administration position, handling paperworks for expatriates
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, open, good management skill
- Quick response, good problem solving problem skill
- Willing to travel between 2 factories in Hung Yen and Ha Noi
- Candidate from Ha Noi is preferred
|Salary||Monthly Salary 700USD 〜 1,200USD|
Warehouse Leader ID:11864
|Job Description||- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
- Maintains truck or van by completing preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other jobs assigned by head office.
- Other jobs assigned by Director.
Have at least 3 years of work experience in same position
At least N3 level of Japanese skill
Reading English skill for english documents
Willing to work in Pho Noi industrial park
Have work experience in same industry
|Salary||Monthly Salary 12,000,000VND 〜 15,000,000VND|
QA,QC(Thang Long 2 ) ID:11878
|Job Description||- Create work instructions for a new product launch
- Support the development and implementation of the plant's quality control program.
- Ensure that policies and procedures regarding all aspects of quality assurance and improvement are rigidly adhered to during all manufacturing processes.
|Required Qualifications||+ Gender : Male
+ Qualification : University Graduated (Technical Major).
+ Experience : 2~3 year experience related to Quality Control if factory.
+ Understand and apply 7 QC tools, ISO, 5W2H, Kaizen.
+ Management, Analysis, problem solving skill.
+ Team work skill, and working independently also.
+ Ability working under high pressure.
+ Hardworking, enthusiastic and honest.
+ MS office Skill : (Excel, Word, Power Point).
+ English skill : Reading, Writing, Listening and speaking
|Salary||Monthly Salary 500USD 〜 800USD|
Compliance Manager ID:11686
|Job Description||- Plan, design, implement, follow up and improve the Global Process Sustainability (GPS) system of the plant (including safety, health, environment, energy …..)
- Develop and support the training process of all plant associates on Compliance and GPS guidelines.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Cooperate with HR department to monitor enforcement of standards and requirements
- Propose initiatives to maintain and strengthen the compliance cultural and implementation within plant
- Ensure facility fulfill with all compliance requirements (both from HBI and local regulation/rule), laws and standards (including but not limited to GPS, GSMS, CTPAT, Safety, 5S, especially environment).
- Establish, lead and satisfy the compliance and GPS Internal Audit Calendar.
- Guarantee the execution of Management Reviews according to the frequency stated by the Company policies.
- Lead the GPS plant certification and regional compliance audit processes
- Demonstrate active participation on the Plant & Compliance/GPS performance reviews (A3’s).
- Create foundation of Compliance structure and implementation approach to align with corporate at the following areas
o Social compliance
- Ability to tie HBI Corporate strategies to tactical activities
|Required Qualifications||Education: Bachelor degree on environment, safety or related field
- Certified as ISO 9001:2008 or other ISO system Lead or Internal Auditor
- Compliance background
- Being management position for at least two years
- Trained on the planning, documentation, development and follow up of strategies using a Strategy Deployment thinking (A3)
- People relationships
- Problem Solving
- Influence and Negotiation
- Leadership and coaching
- Computer (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc)
- English (verbal & written)
- At least five years working in compliance field with at least 1 year at management experience
- Active participation as Leader, team member and Observer of an Internal compliance, GPS audit
- Ability to learn new systems, programs and methods
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and English skills
- Ability to multi-task many assignments and adjust priorities as business conditions change
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
|Salary||Monthly Salary 1,000USD 〜 1,200USD|
Popular jobs [Hung Yen]
- 1 Interpreter(Each Department) Monthly Salary500USD 〜 800USD Hung Yen
- 2 General Affairs Supervisor Monthly Salary700USD 〜 1,200USD Hung Yen
- 3 Warehouse Leader Monthly Salary12,000,000VND 〜 15,000,000VND Hung Yen
- 4 QA,QC(Thang Long 2 ) Monthly Salary500USD 〜 800USD Hung Yen
- 5 Compliance Manager Monthly Salary1,000USD 〜 1,200USD Hung Yen
Job Search By Position
Job Search By Industry
- Architecture/Interior Design
- BPO/Call Center
- Customer Service
- Environment/Waste Services
- Executive Management
- Food and Beverage
- Healthcare/ Medical Care
- High Technology
- Human Resources
- Industrial Products
- Internet/Online Media
- IT - Software/Information Processing
- Merchandising/Purchasing/Supply Chain
- Real Estate
- Securities & Trading
- Trading Firm