Compliance ManagerID:116861,000 USD ~ 1,200 USDHung Yen
Training and Development, Legal/Patent, Other(Business Administration & Management)
- Plan, design, implement, follow up and improve the Global Process Sustainability (GPS) system of the plant (including safety, health, environment, energy …..)
- Develop and support the training process of all plant associates on Compliance and GPS guidelines.
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Cooperate with HR department to monitor enforcement of standards and requirements
- Propose initiatives to maintain and strengthen the compliance cultural and implementation within plant
- Ensure facility fulfill with all compliance requirements (both from HBI and local regulation/rule), laws and standards (including but not limited to GPS, GSMS, CTPAT, Safety, 5S, especially environment).
- Establish, lead and satisfy the compliance and GPS Internal Audit Calendar.
- Guarantee the execution of Management Reviews according to the frequency stated by the Company policies.
- Lead the GPS plant certification and regional compliance audit processes
- Demonstrate active participation on the Plant & Compliance/GPS performance reviews (A3’s).
- Create foundation of Compliance structure and implementation approach to align with corporate at the following areas
o Social compliance
- Ability to tie HBI Corporate strategies to tactical activities
Education: Bachelor degree on environment, safety or related field
- Certified as ISO 9001:2008 or other ISO system Lead or Internal Auditor
- Compliance background
- Being management position for at least two years
- Trained on the planning, documentation, development and follow up of strategies using a Strategy Deployment thinking (A3)
- People relationships
- Problem Solving
- Influence and Negotiation
- Leadership and coaching
- Computer (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc)
- English (verbal & written)
- At least five years working in compliance field with at least 1 year at management experience
- Active participation as Leader, team member and Observer of an Internal compliance, GPS audit
- Ability to learn new systems, programs and methods
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and English skills
- Ability to multi-task many assignments and adjust priorities as business conditions change
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
8:00 ~ 4:30
Sat, Sun and National Holiday. Everyday lunch break 30 minutes