Software project managerID:15736~ 2,500 USDHa Noi
IT - Software/Information Processing
Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, within budget and good quality
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track actuals on a weekly basis, including timesheet creation, timesheet completion compliance, and timesheet approval compliance.
- Perform resource reporting such as roll-on, roll-off, overtime, and resource utilization.
- Support deliverables management, support deliverable approval process and maintain deliverables repository.
- Continually seek and identify opportunities for business solutions and client satisfaction.
- University degree or equivalent or higher certification
- Have project manager certificate or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in project management
- Good command in Japanese if Vietnamese or Korean nationality
- Good client management skills by developing long term client relationship, manage client expectations
- Excellent ability to lead a team and to work together in a team environment
- Knowledge in areas of software application programming, database and system design is required
- Ability to collaboratively participate in large scale multi-disciplined projects.
- Excellent analytical, planning, and communication skills.
- Visionary in anticipating future IT direction and able to communicate that vision to IT and business partners.
- Preferred working experience with oversea companies
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng gửi CV về: email@example.com
8 ~ 17
- Salary review once a year
- Guided intensive development of technology
- Have the opportunity to work with challenges and develop one’s best abilities
- Health insurance, the social insurance as prescribed by the State
- WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Friendly, dynamic, promotion opportunities
- Receive company’s welfares: Holidays, annual vacation, sports, team-building, advanced classes of foreign languages (English, Japanese) ...etc
- Health check once a year
Please sign in.