Transportation Section ManagerID:14772-Ha Noi
Admin/General Affair, Other(Logistics)
1 Plans, coordinates and supervises the process of daily local trucking arrangement
2 Monitor pick-up and delivery to ensure customers’ cargoes are properly performed on time
3 Maintain and develop local transportation service quality
4 Develop partnership with outsourcing suppliers
5 Lead all distribution and transportation planning and strategic activities
6 Regular report to manager and customer on shipment status
7 Directly solve irregular trouble during transportation service is conducted
8 Generate sales opportunities, negotiate favorable terms and close deals.
9 Lead the procurement resources with suppliers for competitive cost
10 Be responsible to keep company transportation pricing structure at competitive level
11 Recruit, interview, select, train, motivate, coach, and mentor junior staffs
- Proven work experience at least 3 years as a Transportation Manager, or similar role.
- Good knowledge of local trucking routes, mainly at north area.
- Well understand of transportation regulations in Vietnam.
- Well understand about customs clearance process, handling at seaport, airport as advantages
- Understanding about railway transportation as priority for recruitment.
- Honesty, good health, hard working.
- English master in 4 skills
- Intermediate in IT software such as: Micro soft office
- Male is preferred
8am ~ 5.35pm
- Net salary (13 months a year plus annual performance bonus) - Negotiable
- 24 hours insurance, Social insurance, Health Care insurance
- Bus travelling arrangement (to office and back to home)
- Hiện tại nhân viên sẽ làm việc tại KCN Quang Minh, nhưng đến quý 1/2019, công ty sẽ chuyển vào nội thành.
- Tháng lương thứ 13
- Bảo hiểm 24h, bảo hiểm xã hội, bảo hiểm chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Xe bus công ty đưa đón từ nội thành Hà Nội
Please sign in.