IT- Network/System/DB Admin jobs, IT-Software, Other(Computer/Information Technology)
IT - Software/Information Processing
You prioritise the delivery of customer value above the adherence to technical dogma.
You put the needs of the team and the customer ahead of your own.
You are enthusiastic but considered in your adoption of new tools and methodologies.
You have strong opinions, weakly held.
You trust, but verify.
You use technology to solve customer challenges and not just for technology's sake.
You have the company vision, customer and the product strategy in mind when you write every line of code.
Language : English (Intermediate Level) (use to interview & work with Client)
Experience : 01 - 02 years in the same position.
Understanding your team’s product domain, and its customers
Writing semantic HTML whilst utilising templating languages (e.g. JSX, Jade/Pug)
Creating re-usable CSS using pre-processors (mostly SCSS)
Working with NodeJS development tools (eg. Gulp, NPM, Makefiles)
Writing the right Tests at the right levels (Jasmine, Jest, Selenium)
Embedding UI libraries correctly (we use our own in-house library similar to Bootstrap / Foundation)
Ensuring the creation of highly accessible code (W3C WCAG 2.0, ARIA)
Working with task workflow & continuous integration tools (JIRA Agile, Confluence, Bamboo)
Managing and maintaining code with Git (ideally Bitbucket)
PLEASE SEND CV TO email@example.com
8: 00 ~ 17: 30
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with Japanese and Vietnamese.
- Month 13th salary.
- Career path promotional opportunities
- Bonus base on performance.
- Bonus project.
- Review salary 2 times a year.
- Labor contract ,insurance, annual days off are based on Vietnamese law.
- Birthday party, Welcome party, Team building events or monthly company party.
- Company trip in Japan.
- iMac is provided for work.
- 40 hour work weeks (8:00-17:30, Mon-Fri)
- 14 days of vacation per year