This job is closed
CUSTOMER SERVICE LOGISTICS (Chinese)ID:1313715,000,000 VND ~ 18,000,000 VNDBinh Thanh
Import and Export, Customer Service
- Execute customer’s service requirements from Bookings, Cargo movement to Data Transmission, Documentation and Invoicing
- Coordinate with customers and colleagues to fulfill the job
- Coordinate with airlines/ carriers/ worldwide agents to handle shipments
- Solving all the matters/ problems related to operation jobs
- Communicate with Sales/ Operation team to ensure proper flow of information regarding booking prospects and rate approvals
- Handle customer enquiries, quotations and overseas agent correspondence and offering solutions
- Perform and resolve customer dispute or complaint cases with care and in compliance with all internal and regulatory company’s requirements and customer’s standard operating procedure.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and feedback to customers in professional manner
- Prepare reports, update system timely and accurately
- Provide comprehensive and professional services to customers, working to acquire, retain and develop relationships with customers and agents.
- Other tasks as assigned by Head of Department
Education: Graduated college / university of foreign trade, economics, shipping ...
Foreign language: English (Intermediate Level) - Use internal & Chinese (fluently) - report to report to Hong Kong.
Experience: At least 1 year Customer service in forwarding, logistics, import & export company.
Skill & Knowledge:
- Good command of MS. Office
- Good in customer service, communication, problem solving and negotiation
- Able to work independently or in group under high pressure
- Teamwork and strong self-motivation
8 : 00 ~ 17 : 30
- When you pass probation, you will off 2 Saturday morning / month.
- 12 days annual leave
- Company trip
- Bonuses depending on the company business result in the end of the year.
- Physical examination yearly
- Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance
- Salary agreement, suitable according to capacity.
- Bonuses depending on the performance
- Participate in training courses organized by the company.
- When you pass probation, you will off 2 Saturday morning / month