Service Supervisor (Binh Duong)ID:1193810,000,000 VND ~ 18,000,000 VNDBinh Duong
Sales Engineer/Technical/IT, Sales (Financial Services), Telesales, Merchandising, Sales(Corporate), Sales(Retail), Foreign/Commodity Trading, Medical Representative, Other(Sales), International/Commodity Trading
*The Service Supervisor position is responsible as an authorized leader of a service team. The main duty of Service Supervisor is in charge of implementing all scope of service sale to ensure quality and profitability services to customers
- Manage daily service work flow (workload, resources, equipment process) and manpower.
- Schedule and proactively assign service technician to handle the jobs. Remotely assist and support technicians, take part in troubleshooting/ working on job site if needed,
- Manage workshop activities, manpower, tools and facilities.
- Investigate and resolving customer complaints, technical issue,
- Implement service revenue, inter department and warranty jobs,
- Ensure proper preparation for service jobs.
- Closing service jobs.
- Provide team leading and mentoring
- Promote good customer relationship
- Ensure proper assessment of Technicians.
- Report timely and correctly.
- Ensure good customer relations.
- Provide quality service maintenance, minor & major components repair at site & company workshop, competitive product and service (if necessary)
- Take part in identifying service sale opportunity
- Maintain a learning environment at workplace, coaching and evaluating service team performance.
- Promote safe work place, contamination control compliance and environmental responsibility,
- Maintain workshop in good cleanliness and orderly.
- Ensure company policy and workplace procedure/process is strictly complied.
- Follows workplace procedures and instructions to achieve good OHS practice.
- Maintains tools, equipment and facilities to make sure of service performance and good OHS practice.
- Identifies and reports unsafe, unhealthy or hazardous working conditions.
- Participate & contribute as a team member for above responsibilities & other tasks as needed
- Other assignments such as reports and documents… by Service supervisor and Service Manager
- Other assignments such as reports and documents, etc. by Service Manager / Asst. Manager, Service & Parts
- Have working experience in Forklift industrial
- Degree of University, College, Vocational School of technical engineering.
- Technical knowledge of forklifts (Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift certificate is an advantage).
- Knowledge of forklift maintenance, repair, troubleshooting
- Expert in Forklift Product Knowledge and Technical Skill (Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift certificate is an advantage).
- Computer skill (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good Communicating English: Listening, Written, Reading, Speaking
- Able to understand technical English and drawing/ schematic
8:00 ~ 17:30