On-Site Project Management Staff (Dist 1) ID:10460800 USD ~ 1,000 USDDist 1
Civil Engineering/Construction, Property/Real Estate
-Supervision of construction at the construction site, instructions to stakeholders
-Design and specification changes during construction period
Age : 30~
Gender : Does not matter
Skills : Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Language : English business level (daily conversation level)
Education : University (graduate from Architecture Degree)
Experience : at least 3 year experiences of construction supervision work or CM operation at design / construction company
Other : Real Estate Development experience in Southeast Asia or a foreign-affiliated company it is preferred
9:00 ~ 18:00
THE REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE OF TOKYU CORPORATION
Mechanical/Electrical Engineer (N3, 3-year-experience)ID:1679820,000,000 VND ~ 35,000,000 VNDDist 1
Civil Engineering/Construction, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical/Automotive Engineering
- Responsible for promoting internal communication between Japanese and Vietnamese
- Proceed Subcontractor’s submission of documentation, drawings and samples as required
- Respond to Subcontractors’ submissions
- Check and review shop drawings and all activities in M&E field
- Check drawings and bill of quantities to ensure that the calculation is accurate for the construction work
- Overseeing Subcontractor select and purchase of materials for use in the construction with Drawing and Owner’s requirements;
- Plan the work schedule and efficiently organize site facilities in order to meet the agreed program of deadlines
- Carry out quality control activities and safety matters at site to ensure that regulations are fully complied
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may occur
- Make design verification of M&E works
- Collate and review records
- Assist Site Manager in collecting and preparing handover documents under Client’s requirements, Legal legislation and MVC’s quality management system
- Prepare M&E calculation to prepare proposal and/or check cost status of ongoing projects
- Assist General Manager of Building in the preparation of Tenders
- Coordinate meetings with Client for clarification of project requirements
- Coordinate with Engineering, Design, Quantity Surveyor and Construction Section for preparation and presentation of Proposals
- Health and Safety at Work Regulations under Laws and MVC’s policy must be complied
- Unsafe acts and unsafe conditions must be report in time to the superiors
- Participation in emergency response (incidents/accidents, emergency rescue, evacuation) is required
- Salary: negotiation;
- Position: Junior / Senior staff (depend on skill and knowledge);
- Basic salary + Allowances (position, language);
- Professional, dynamic, friendly working environment and promotion opportunities;
- Increase salary according to working efficiency and fully commit to regimes for employees according to current law provisions (social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance ...);
QA manager (10-year-experience)ID:1680045,000,000 VND ~ 55,000,000 VNDDist 1
- Responsible for proving height of Quality and contributing to blanding
- Maintaining and administering the license of ISO
- Accepting inspection at suppliers in case of defective parts
- Supporting and teaching team member (HCM: 2 members, HN: 1 memebers)
- Negotiating and communicating clients or supplier if the problems occur
- Basic salary + Allowances (position, language)
- Social insurance related to Vietnamese law
Immigration Documentation Consultant/ Immigration Attorney (Australia)ID:1669720,000,000 VND ~ 50,000,000 VNDDist 1
Banking/Financial, Property/Real Estate, Law/Legal, Legal/Patent
- Deal with compilation of VISA Applications
- Be responsible for immigration matters including: lodging permanent residence VISA and citizenship applications
- Liaise with Immigration Departments of various countries' destinations, e.g. Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United States, Europe, and others
- Support Sales team to present and sell immigration services to current and potential clients
- Attend to clients' queries and completion of formalities when applications were processing and being approved subsequently
- Research for information regarding immigration matters
- Meet up and liaise with clients to collect documents
- Create and maintain data library
- Pro-actively monitor changes to various immigration regulations
- Conduct and partake in seminars or workshop locally or oversea
- Other general administrative work.
- 13th month bonus
- KPI bonus (depending on performance)
- Team building
- Phone allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Transportation allowance
Project Manager【Big food chain in dist 1】ID:1327818,000,000 VND ~ 23,000,000 VNDDist 1
Property/Real Estate, Other(Building/Construction)
Managing new store construction with construction company(Process control, quality control, safety management)
1. Develops and manages budgets consistent with timeline requirements for medium to large-scale new store development or renovation projects. Develops scope of work consistent with operation needs and budget allowances. Oversees region scheduling, bid negotiations and consultant relationships.
2. Manages and monitors project schedules within budget guidelines, progress and costs to ensure projects are completed on time and effectively. Maintains, adjusts and updates project plans as needed. Consolidates, communicates and manages all issues and risks affecting the project. Communicates project status to project participants and stakeholders accurately and on time.
3. Manages the construction phase of the development process. Prepares possession of tenant spaces according to company guidelines. Monitors general contractor and vendor performance during construction build-out phase. Maintains established construction schedules to allow store to open on time. Oversees ordering and tracking of materials and equipment. Visits job regularly to perform due diligence and monitor quality. Addresses concerns and maintains consistent follow-up on any outstanding issues.
4. Manages the permitting and approval phase of the development process and ensures all proper approvals have been received prior to initiated possession or construction phase.
5. Oversees and maintains relationships with external professionals and consultants. Oversees contractor and vendor performance during construction phase through site visits and report review. Maintains relationships with jurisdictions and planning commissions to ensure seamless store openings.
6. Oversees bidding process and contract negotiations. Ensures company's contract policies are followed. Maintains and monitors active General Contractor (GC) pool for adequate number, quality of workmanship and service level.
7. Prepares, communicates and educates client groups and team on changes in policies and practices within the organization. Supports regional store development team by providing technical and function training to all members. Supports development efforts by working closely with other departments to determine more effective processes and tools.
8. Supports Store Development and Operations goals by participating and contributing in planning and strategy meetings for the market. Plans and manages construction processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
9. Works with other departments to improve processes and tools in support of capital renovations, capital initiative execution, and maintenance of existing stores. Summary of Experience
- 1 month bonus(once a year)
- Commission: 1 store: 1,000,000VND
Please sign in.